Oracle AIA Overview
Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) is a complete integration solution for orchestrating agile, user-centric, business processes across enterprise applications. AIA offers prebuilt solutions at the data, process, and user interface levels delivering a complete process solution to business end users. All of the AIA components are designed to work together in a mix-and-match fashion. They are built for configurability, ultimately helping to lower IT costs and the burden of building, extending, and maintaining integrations.
Powered by Oracle Fusion Middleware, AIA enables organizations to use the applications of their choice and create Composite Business Processes (CBPs) following these guiding principles that define the ground rules for development, maintenance, and usage of a service-oriented architecture (SOA):
· Reuse, granularity, modularity, compose ability, componentization, and interoperability.
· Standards-compliance (both common and industry-specific).
· Service identification and categorization, provisioning and delivery, and monitoring and tracking.
AIA Foundation Packs provide the methodology and framework along with the content that is critical for customers to figure out their integration problems.
The following sections provide details about each of these integration styles:
- Data-centric integration
- Integration through native interfaces
- Integration through Web services
- Reference data query
- Process-centric integration
What are AIA Conceptual Services?
AIA Conceptual Services are developed using Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies. They constitute the service portfolio for the SOA implementation and enable the following:
· Reuse, granularity, modularity, composeability, componentization, and interoperability
· Standards-compliance (both common and industry-specific)
· Service identification and categorization, provisioning and delivery, and monitoring and tracking
AIA Conceptual Services are categorized into Process Services, Activity Services, Data Services, Connector Services, and Infrastructure Services.
Before installing the AIA Foundation pack you need to follow the below mention steps.
I assume you have already installed the below mention things.
- Oracle 11g R2 Database.
- Weblogic 11g.
- SOA Suite 11g.
- SOA domain configured.
If you have not install the above mention things then you need to check the below mention links.
- Start the Node Manager using the below mention command.
- Configure / Connect the Server with LocalMachine using the below mention command.
- After configured node Manager you need to connect the Admin Server and SOA Server using the below mention command.
Double Click on the Setup file.
Enter Installation location and JAVA home then Click Next.
Enter SOA server information and click Next.
Enter Database information and click Next.
Enter Metadata service repository detail and click Next.
Installation is in process.
Installation Completed. Save the AIA console into the text file.
Click on finish
Check the AIA console and enjoy.
Lot more to come.